Sunday, July 10, 2011

Free Time???

These days I usually only get free time when Addisyn is asleep.  She typically only takes one short nap a day, and then there's bedtime.  The problem I find myself having is that I don't know what to do once I have time, not because I don't have anything I want to do, but because I have so many things I'd like to do. Sewing, blogging, reading, playing games... so many choices, so little time - literally.  

Addisyn's afternoon nap usually only lasts around 45 minutes.  On good days she'll take a really long nap of an hour and a half - these days are few and far between.  Yesterday, after debating with myself a few minutes about what to do, I decided to start sewing some reusable produce bags during Addisyn's nap.  I got out my box of sewing supplies, set up my sewing machine, cut 2 pieces of nylon mesh for the bag, and she woke up...  I let her cry for a couple of minutes while I sewed a piece of fabric to what will be the bottom of the bag, and that's as far as I got.  Bedtime is the best quality, and longest free time that I get; and it's hard to not stay up late to try to take advantage of every minute that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment